Here are tips on how to register for the NYSC 2020 Batch A registration Continue Reading!
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has announced the commencement of online for NYSC 2020 Batch A registration for prospective corps members.
The agency on Monday, March 4, 2020 on all its social media accounts said the registration starts from Monday, March 4 and ends on Tuesday, March 19, 2020.
How to go about 2020 Batch A registration
The NYSC in its Instagram post shares some tips for prospective corps members to guide the during the registration and here’s how to go about it.
1. NYSC Online Registration Portal address portal.nysc.org.ng
2. If you are registering for the first time, click on “Mobilization Batch A, 2020”
3. If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
4.The revalidation link is only for those mobilized in 2018 Batch “C” and previous Batches, but did not go to the Orientation Camp.
5. Do not thumb print by proxy.
6. Apply for Name Correction on your dashboard.
7. Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear.
8. Do not forget the Username and Password used during your Online Registration
9. Cross- check your records before submission to avoid wrong details.
10. Connect with us via our Social Media platforms for latest updates and also bookmark this page we will be updating it with all update about NYSC 2020 Mobilization.
- University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Sandwich Academic Calendar for 2019/2020 Session
- Africa-France Summit Challenge of 1000 for African Entrepreneurs 2020 Application
- NYSC Director-General Commissions Ultra-modern Clinic Inside Ogun State Orientation Camp